This posing book is a must-have for any photographer wanting to get those fun, fresh lifestyle photos. It goes into specific detail of how to interact with each subject/group, what to say to your subjects, where to place your subjects, and how to achieve those natural, un-posed poses!
Here’s what is revealed in this book:
• The different scenarios including, Newborns, Babies & Toddlers, Kids, Seniors, Couples, Families, and Large Groups and what you need to know specifically regarding each one.
• The sneaky tactics of how to put your subjects at ease thus accomplishing that “Natural Lifestyle Look”.
• What every photographer should know about capturing the moment and not just forcing the mood.
• Specific advice to help you accomplish the perfect photo session.
• And, the key to unlocking the photo’s you desire.
It also includes over 200 photo examples to give you ideas and show you exactly where to place your subject(s).
*This book is a digital download.*
Katie Evans has been a professional photographer for the past 6 years. She has written 3 sought after photography books as well as owns and operates Key to Pictures Academy (keytopictures.com). Katie has been teaching photography online and in person to students worldwide. She adores her students and is committed to helping them succeed.